The world somehow is a better place if you’re a Belieber! From his first album, My World, in 2009 to his latest collab track, I’m The One, we can’t help but be high on Bieber fever. As the fashion nerds that we are, we also love his ever evolving style and his dapper looks.
Do you see what we’re talking about?
Since we’re hardcore beliebers of #FlashbackFriday, here’s Justin’s style journey through the years. Feel free to score him on a scale of awww to raaawrr!
1. The coolest kid on the block—Justin at MTV Video Music Awards 2009.
2. All black errthang—Justin at American Music Awards 2010.
3. When geek gets real sweet—Justin at MTV Video Awards 2011.
4. Hello Mr. smooth operator—Justin at Teen Choice Awards 2012.
5. Red is the new RAD—Justin at the world premiere of ‘Believe’ in 2013.
6. Suit up like sexy—Justin at Cannes Film Festival 2014.
7. Long hair don’t care—Justin at MTV Video Music Awards 2015.
8. Ice blonde hair and prints in the air—Justin at Saint Laurent 2016.
And for the most recent look… *drum rolls*
We can’t wait to see JB bust some moves on the floor while we *fan girl* hard on him!
Stay tuned to get some JB Army merch and catch him live as he makes a stop in Mumbai for his Purpose World Tour on May 10th, Wednesday at DY Patil Stadium, Navi Mumbai.
Grab your passes here.
The post #FlashbackFriday To Justin Bieber’s Sexy Style Evolution is copyright of MissMalini.
from Bollywood – MissMalini https://www.missmalini.com/2017/05/05/flashbackfriday-to-justin-biebers-sexy-style-evolution/
Bollywood Entertainment Update