moomblr

Be Updated with Happenings around globe !

Aamir Khan reportedly getting 70 per cent of Thugs Of Hindostanâs profit

Leave a comment

Aamir Khan’s Dangal has crossed over a 1000 crores in China. That’s one of the reasons his asking price has gone up and up. He’s reportedly asking for a 70 per cent cut from the profits of his forthcoming period actioner Thugs Of Hindostan and according to insiders getting it too. According to a report carried in a leading daily, “Aamir will pocket almost 70 per cent of the profits while Aditya Chopra will keep the remaining percentage (30 per cent). Fact is, after Dangal made Rs 1000 crore, now few people question Aamir on his deals. If TOH makes that amount of money, Adi will get almost Rs 300 crore which is much more than any of his own home productions.”

Produced by YRF, the film co-stars Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Fatima Sana Shaikh, and is directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya. The film will begin shooting on two specially designed floating sets in Malta from June 5. It’s being touted as one of the costliest Hindi films to be made and will be releasing in Diwali 2018.

from filmfares http://www.filmfare.com/news/aamir-khan-reportedly-getting-70-per-cent-of-thugs-of-hindostans-profit-21101.html
via http://www.filmfare.com

Advertisements

Author: moomblr, sharing top global trendy news !!

moomblr, sharing top global trendy news !! http://moomblr.com/

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s